KIDS HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHER LOS ANGELES

I am a headshot photographer in Los Angeles
and have been specializing in kids headshots for over 10 years. I started taking headshots when my own son began acting. I was already earning an income as a photographer when my son expressed an interest in acting. I put him in an acting class and a short while later, the acting coach recommended he get an agent. I was a bit surprised and wasn't totally sure if he was ready but the coach assured me that my son was a good actor and that we should pursue this because he was interested. I then discovered that the first step to getting an agent is to get your kids headshots.
After photographing my own child's headshots, I began getting more request to photograph kids headshots from friends and people in the industry. This began my journey as a kids headshot photographer in Los Angeles.
If your child has expressed an interest in acting for TV, film, commercials or print modeling, I can help you get them started and provide you guidance to get them a talent agent. My team and I bring a wealth of experience and knowledge about the industry as well as talent agent and managers contacts. Contact us when you are ready by visiting my website or instagram and book your kids headshots with LA headshot photographer Robin Lorraine.
Contact us today to schedule your kids headshots.Kids headshot photographer Robin Lorraine photographs baby headshots, toddler headshots, kids headshots, tween headshots, teen headshots and adult headshots for actors and models. Kids headshot photographer Los Angeles, Kids headshot photographer LA, Kids headshot photographer Burbank, Kids headshot photographer Santa Monica, Kids headshot photographer Thousand Oaks, Kids headshot photographer Riverside, Kids headshot photographer San Deigo, Kids headshot photographer Murrieta, Kids headshot photographer Long Beach, Kids headshot photographer Calabasas, Kids headshot photographer Orange County, Kids headshot photographer Glendale, Kids headshot photographer Inglewood, Kids headshot photographer Anaheim, kids headshot photographer Irvine, Kids headshot photographer Hunington Beach, Kids headshot photographer Pasadena, Kids headshot photographer Beverly Hills, Kids headshot photographer Hollywood, Kids headshot photographer Fullerton, Kids headshot photographer Corona, best kids headshot photographer, top kids headshot photographer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD MODELING PHOTOSHOOT

KIDS HEADSHOTS AND CHILD MODELING PHOTOSHOOT